SPED PARTNER Sp.zo.o. offers the services in the field of national and international bulk goods transport to present and prospective customers.
The demand for transport services in construction branch had substantial impact on the establishment of Bulk Goods Department in SPED PARTNER in 2008. In the beginning, our Company rendered services to ATLAS Group companies, mainly to Dolina Nidy. Over the years, we started cooperation with external companies, for example LAFARGE Group companies, EGM, MAPEI, ZĘBIEC, AALBORG, ALSTOM, DYCKERHOFF, XELLA, PREFABET Group, JADAR, KREISEL,BAUMIT. At present, we are open for cooperation with companies abroad. We transport goods to Lithuania, Hungary and Slovakia, also to Germany and Sweden.
We have our own and our contractors' fleet at disposal:
- 5 specialist combinations for the transport of replaceable construction industry silo in BTE system together with trailers,
- 55 specialist tipper bodies of load capacity up to 28 tons, cubic capacity up to 44m3.
- 55 silo semi-trailers of load capacity up to 28 tons, cubic capacity up to 90m3, both the so-called stand-by and low-chute
All our vehicles fulfil the eco-standard EURO4 and EURO 5. Each silo semi-trailer has its own blow-out compressor. Semi-trailers have the updated Technical Transport Supervision approvals.
We have the necessary experience and skills in bulk goods delivery to production plants, power plants, glass production plants, foundries and directly to construction sites.
We specialise in transport and delivery of, among others, the materials such as:
- limestone, gypsum, dolomite flour,
- pearlite ore
- expanded pearlite
- all sorts of aggregate
- technical and glass-making sand
- wet and dry ash
- ready-made building compounds, directly to construction sites
- other bulk materials