The carriers interested in cooperation with our Company, please contact our Forwarders.


Before the commencement of the cooperation, a carrier is obliged to present the copies of the enlisted document and provide the following information:

  • provide KRS [National Court Register] number or entry to the Register of Economic Activity
  • provide Tax ID no. (NIP)
  • current civil liability insurance policy of a carrier in national and/or international traffic, possibly civil liability insurance of a forwarder (in case of payment of premiums in instalments- also the proof of payment of the most recent instalment)
  • license for international and/or national road transport of goods.

panel img

Acquiring new Carriers

Kamil Gembicki

+48 693 950 377