SPED PARTNER Sp.zo.o. offers the cooperation based on modern IT tools to its partners and customers. The activity of the Company relies on continual developmental IT solutions, aiming at rendered solutions improvement and increasing competitiveness. Taking into account the technological support, our Company uses most updated solutions presently available on the market.
In 2012, two integrated IT systems were implemented, connected with the ERP system of Assecco company operating for several years now. These are:
- SPEED of InterLAN company - the supporting system for company management in the scope of full truck load transport and forwarding operation, fleet and drivers' time sheet management, as well as planning and optimizing transport. It facilitates detailed cost assignment to a given order. SPEED software has the thorough set of modules and functions necessary for each forwarder in transport and forwarding company. It provides the opportunity to organize the whole process of customer service. The system allows for operation of all processes in the company- starting with the offer through order, invoicing, payment and debt collection, cost control to the exchange of data with TX-CONNECT telematics system.
- TX-CONNECT of Transics company- telematics system for fleet management, ensuring the access- in real time- to data concerning the fleet: present location of tractors and semi-trailers, the route driven, status of particular loads, estimated time of arriving at the customers' place. Moreover, the software provides the opportunity to analyse, among others, fuel consumption, eco-driving mode, time of work. The program ensures two-way communication between employees in the office and drivers in vehicles. Transics platform is integrated with SPEED system.
The aforementioned supporting management of the transport has been systematically developed and adjusted to the permanently increasing requirements of our customers. As an example, we implemented eSpeed internet portal for our contractual carriers in 2015.
The supporting function for the operation of the systems mentioned above vests also on the integrated systemic maps e-mapa and Map&Guide, constantly updated with traffic obstacles information referring to trucks in the area of Poland and Europe, and allowing to plan optimal routes of transport and route adherence monitoring.
In order to extend the telematics system we intend to use scanners in vehicles in the future to provide the opportunity to pass documents to the Invoicing Department and, as a consequence, faster invoicing and faster payment realization.
In the scope of customer services, the Company benefits from modern logistic tools, such as:
- TRANSPOREON - internet platform connecting industrial and trade enterprises with the operating partners in logistics. It allows for transparency in realization of all the processes related with transport logistics via Internet with simultaneous cost reduction.
- TimoCom - leading European transport offers exchange TC Truck&Cargo. The platform facilitates the transactions between forwarders, logistics specialists and loading companies and makes the transactions more effective and transparent.
- TRANS.eu - the biggest information platform in Poland with offers of freight and loading spaces, supporting carriers on-line in obtaining business contracts in Poland and abroad.